Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday, October 2nd

Hello ECOs,
I hope that you all had fun weekends and are having a good week so far! Some things to keep in mind as you work this week:
  1. When packages arrive, make sure you find out who they are for before signing for them. If they are for Barbara the delivery person should bring them directly upstairs.
  2. Please look at the posts about RSO frozen status and filing their activation papers. We will be dealing with this a lot this week.
  3. Please post your initials after reading these posts so I know you are reading them!

Elyse- Please do reception this morning. I want you to respond to emails/voicemails and file anti-hazing and information forms in the bin.

Djade- Please do reception for your shift this afternoon. Work on filing the anti-hazing and information forms into their folders in the filing cabinet. Thanks!

Lizzette- From 1:30-3:30 please do reception. Work on filing, responding to emails, contacting people about the packages we have for them, etc. From3:30-Close please be our event dvpt person. If there are any event tracking forms that we need to contact the RSO for, please do so. Also, tidy up the bulletin board outside our door and tidy up the bulletin boards downstairs, remove any past-due event flyers and post anything that we have.
Do any runs that need to be done by the end of the day! Thanks!

Jamie- From 2:30-3:30 please do event development. I want you to do any mail that needs to be sorted into mailboxes and go through any random papers/notes over both desks and figure out if we need them or not. Correspond with the person if need be, I don't want any more random papers!!!
From 3:30-5 please do reception. Before the end of the day make sure the filing is done (if it can be completed by then) and all emails/voicemails have been responded to. Try to get rid of the packages in the reception area if you can!

  • Lizzette and Jamie: I will leave you both a task to work on if it is slow and you have finished filing anti-hazing and information forms. I will leave instructions in another post!

THANK YOU ALL AND HAVE A REALLY GREAT TUESDAY!!!!!


2 comments:

Elyse said...

Still some filing left....have fun :) EM

Anonymous said...

jrs.