Hi everyone,
I left a note on the event consulting desk, but I'm posting her to make sure everyone sees it. When you send the e-mail to groups to tell them that their event advisor is one of the upstairs crew (Erin, Lloyd, Shaun, Dan or me) please copy us on the e-mail so we'll know when it went out (and serve as a reminder to us).
Whoever reads this first, could you please create an address book in your e-mail that includes us? (unless it's already done - which wouldn't surprise me)
Your e-mail is caolead@stuaf.umass.edu password is 7eco7
Our e-mails are
Erin donnally@stuaf.umass.edu
Phee paradise@stuaf.umass.edu
Lloyd lhenley@stuaf.umass.edu
Shaun sjamieso@educ.umass.edu
Dan dsaunder@student.umass.edu
thanks, Phee
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I added those names to the UMail Address Book for campact@stuaf.umass.edu,
I could not log in using:
caolead with password 7eco7
I also did to Mozilla Firebird on the Event Consulting desk.
Mozilla Firebird on the reception desk is now completed.
good work jamie!
EM
dp
Post a Comment