Tuesday, October 2, 2007

AllInfo Task: Jamie and Lizzette

Jamie and Lizzette,
I have assigned you a task to try to complete today. However, it will be difficult to complete if the activation forms have not been filed. If it is not completed today, Lizzette please complete it tomorrow morning when you work!

The task assigned is to determine if we have RSO activation forms (anti hazing and information sheets) filed that we don't have entered into the system. The easiest way to complete this task is as follows:

  1. Go onto AllInfo and click on Requirements
  2. Click on view requirement definitions
  3. Click on Hazing policy acceptance and click on the tab "statistics"
  4. Press View Groups
  5. On the top right corner, put the "show only": Pending
  6. Print the list
  7. Do the same process for "Information Sheet" requirement and print the pending RSOs
  8. Go through the two lists and check their folder in the black filing cabinet to make sure that their pending status is correct.
  9. If they have no requirement form in their folder, put a check mark next to the name of the RSO, to show that the AllInfo information is correct.
  10. If they DO have the sheet in their file, highlight the RSO name so we can make sure it is entered into the system.
  11. When the task of checking their files has been completed, please take the highlighted RSOs and correct their information on AllInfo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was a ton of filing left to do by the time I got in. I'm going to work on that first, and see what I can accomplish with the list.

I'm not optimistic.

Elyse said...

I printed the lists out, but didn't have time to start checking stuff off. EM

Anonymous said...

DP
Djade started to go through the files but did not finish.