Thursday, October 4, 2007

Tasks- Thursday, Oct. 4th

Lizzette- Please do reception for your shift. Contact the RSOs that have boxes sitting around the counter and respond to emails/voicemails. If there is any filing to do, please do so.

Djade- Please do reception for your shift as well. Could you please also send me a bio for you so I can finish the ECO staff board!! (Also, please post your initials on every blog post :) )


Kyle- Please work as receptionist this afternoon. When Jamie comes in, I will have you go to event development. When you are event development person, unless there are AFS to do, I want you to post anything and clean up the bulletin boards downstairs. Also, make any runs upstairs before the end of the day. I will have a nice fun task for you to do when you are done with that. Just you wait...:)

Jamie- Please do reception when you arrive today. I will give you tasks as they come up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word to your mother ~KJW

Anonymous said...

jrs