Dear ECOs,
We need to schedule a staff meeting for next week!
Please post a comment with your availability from
Monday 10/15-Friday 10/19.
By the end of the week I will have put together a meeting time.
It is important that in this meeting we are all there.
And remember...only academics override your work commitments.
Any RSO business needs to be scheduled around the meeting.
We need to schedule a staff meeting for next week!
Please post a comment with your availability from
Monday 10/15-Friday 10/19.
By the end of the week I will have put together a meeting time.
It is important that in this meeting we are all there.
And remember...only academics override your work commitments.
Any RSO business needs to be scheduled around the meeting.
9 comments:
I am available on Monday and Wednesday after 8, Tuesday and Thursday after 7, and Friday except 2-5 -DP
I am available Monday's and Wednesday after 8pm. (subject to Change)
I am available Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday anytime after 5 p.m.
I am also free after 1 p.m. on Friday.
Monday after 6pm, wednesday and thursday after 5pm
I am available pretty much any night after 7, but if we do it Monday then after 8:30 would be better.
I can do Monday or Tuesday from 7 pm to 8:30pm
As for the bio, i actually don't want my picture and/or bio displayed. I hope thaat you understand
I meet with my academic support group every monday at 8...
~KJW
I am free...
Thursday after 8:30... ugh...
I take a lot of night classes :-(
How about breakfast!
~KJW
Post a Comment