Good morning,
I hope that everyone had a nice long weekend! I will be in before noon, but I wanted to give a heads up to the two coming in at 11 as to where they will be sitting.
Elyse and Jamie- Thanks for your work today!
Danielle- To start off, I would like you to sit at Event Development. Please take your break at 2pm. Please check the event development email and respond to anything that needs to be responded to. When Lawrence leaves, I will have you move to reception desk. If there is any filing to be done, please do so. Thanks!!
Lawrence- I would like you to work reception desk this afternoon. Please make sure to check and respond to emails and voicemails consistently and file any paperwork that is in the bin. Also, I put a task for you on the desk. It involves contacting Mari Vicente about service orgs. that will provide childcare. You will need to look up service orgs, possibly contact them, and then call her and give her the specifics on who they are, their contact info, etc. If you get that done in time, there is filing to be done (anti-hazing forms and info sheets). Thanks!!!
Jamie- Please work event development when you arrive.
I will assign tasks when I get in and assess projects to be done. However, feel free to be self-starters and if you see tasks to be done, please do them! (example: filing, runs upstairs, bulletin board, event tracking emails, voicemails, etc.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lw
Post a Comment