Good Morning!
- Please be aware that Rafi is no longer doing data entry upstairs, so we will be in charge on putting the activation information into the system. So, as anti-hazing, info sheets, and SR cards come in, please be sure to enter them into the system and file them afterwards.
Elyse- Please work reception from 9-11. I need to you first and foremost work on the Mari Vincente request on the desk. You might need to contact the orgs. first to ask if they would be interested before contacting her with the information. Please respond to emails and voicemails as they come in and work on data entry and filing any activation forms as well. When you close tonight, please remember to leave the "trash" items from the conference room outside the resource center with a big "TRASH- Please take away" sign on it for facilities to see and move! Thanks!
Lizzette- You are on event development this morning. I need you to work on a task of data entry for Melissa. I will give you instructions in the morning and the papers are on the event development desk. Please try to work hard on getting that done ASAP!!!
Lizzette- You are on event development this morning. I need you to work on a task of data entry for Melissa. I will give you instructions in the morning and the papers are on the event development desk. Please try to work hard on getting that done ASAP!!!
Danielle- Please work reception from 11-2:30, and then move to event development from 2:30-3:30. As receptionist, please make sure that filing is done, as well as any data entry. I would really like to start moving out the junk around the receptionist desk, so please take a look at all of it and let me know what we have so I can determine whether to save it or pitch it!
When you work event development, I want you to make any runs upstairs and then take a trip to the Campus Center lost and found to drop of the bag of clothes I left behind the reception desk for them. This is the first step in making this area cleaner!!! If you have time, please do the bulletin boards downstairs. Thanks :)
Djade- Your task this afternoon, while doing Event Development, is to help us clean out the conference room. The boxes to the left of the conference door are lloyd's UMass laundry bags and they need to be moved into the storage closet on the left. Please work hard today in moving those boxes into the closet. The boxes should go on top of the two black PA boxes (I put purple notes on them for you so you know) and also put them on the floor next to the popcorn machine at the back wall. The MAIN thing we need to make sure is that the white soda bin can still fit in the room! If you have ANY questions, please contact Lloyd! When you are done with that, there are items in the conference room that need to be moved upstairs and to the dungeon. I will mark them clearly in the conference room for you to take. I appreciate your help in the heavy lifting, Byron is stressing the need for RSO use of the space so we need to get it cleaned out as soon as possible! **Please initial these posts and send me a biography today before you leave!!!!!!!
Lawrence- Please work reception for your shift. Before the end of the day I need you to make sure all emails and voicemails have been responded to, filing has been done, and data-entry has been finished. Do not leave anything in the hanging bins for tomorrow. **Please send me a biography today before you leave!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
LQ
EM
still need to bring things over to lost and found. dp
Post a Comment