HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
Hope that you are all ready for a nice LONG weekend! However, you can always appreciate the weekend when you work really hard the days before. So...let's work hard today and get a lot done so we can appreciate the next 3 days of relaxation!
- Always remember: When packages arrive, please don't mark them in and leave them on the table or around the reception desk UNLESS they are too big to fit in the closet! There are shelves in there for packages. We need to keep the area around the desk clean and free of boxes!
Jamie- Thank you for covering Lizzette's shift. This morning I will have you on reception. Please respond to emails/voicemails. I want you to try to take care of all the boxes around the rec. desk. Except for the two marked "Shaun", the rest need to either be put in the back room or the person needs to be called or contacted to have them pick them up. A lot have been sitting here for weeks. I actually want you to take your break at 11:45 (I will sit at the desk), because I want you on Event Development at noon. Unless we have an actual event to do (which I doubt), you will be distributing paychecks. This morning I will refresh your memory on how to do that! (Also, before you leave, please do a blog post explaining in detail the paycheck procedure!)
Kyle- From 12-2:30 I want you on reception. Please answer the phone and respond to emails/voicemails. If there are forms to file, please do so. Also, please take care of mail and make sure the offices are contacted for package pickup. Please also tidy up the counter for the weekend!
Elyse- When you arrive, please cover reception and when Jamie leaves I will have you move to Event Development. At the E.D. desk, I will have you distribute paychecks. At the end of the day you need to bring the box upstairs to be put in the safe.
Danielle- Please do reception when you arrive for the remainder of the day. Before you leave, make sure the windows are closed, the blinds are down, the comps. and printers/copiers are off, etc. When you bring the keys upstairs, make sure that ALL runs are brought up too. Thanks!
5 comments:
jrs
Word ~KJW
EM
dp
lw
Post a Comment