Thursday, October 11, 2007

2 more days...

Happy Thursday!!!
Only 2 more days until the weekend...
**Don't forget to put in your hours for payroll on Friday**
  • Thanks for all your hard work so far this week. Thanks to Djade and Kyle's heavy lifting, the conference room is almost functional!! Thanks guys! I am working to determine a date and time for our staff meeting and I'll let you know. Next week I am going to sit down with each of you and go over event development step-by-step. Hopefully as the semester rolls along we will have more people coming in to plan their events...after all, this is why we are all here!

Lizzette- You are alone this morning and I need you to cover reception. Please primarily work on data-entry with the SR cards, info sheets, and anti-hazing compliance forms. Also, could you please call Paula and ask her what she wants us to do with the box of magazines up here for her. If there is filing to be done, please do that too! I also want you to check both email addresses and voicemail and respond to them!

Djade- Thanks again for your work yesterday, the conference room looks AWESOME! For your shift, you are going to do reception. Similar to Lizzette's tasks, please work on any data-entry and filing. Depending on what Phee wants, I might have another data-entry task, but that will be determined later this morning.

Lawrence-Please do event development for your shift this afternoon. I will need you to first and foremost post and update the bulletin boards downstairs. Please take down any event flyer that is old and any cards that might have been slipped through the cracks. Please post any new flyers in the top hanging bin. Also, there is a box of clothes on the desk that is to take to lost and found at the Campus center info desk. Please bring it over today!

Kyle- I would like you to be our receptionist until 3:30 and then switch to event development. When you are doing event development, please work on adding the SR cards in the bottom hanging bin into the SR listserv. If there is not instructions on how to do that by the time you arrive, please ask Phee!

Jamie- I would like you to do event development for the first hour (2:30-3:30) and then reception until close. Please work on the task I assigned you the other day if you have time! Also, Allen told me that if we lock up the paychecks we can keep them down here! So, at the end of the day before you leave, lock up the paycheck boxes and clipboards in the closet where your mailboxes are. Tomorrow morning please remember to bring them back out! Finally, can you make sure that the pinkish/purple rug in the conference room is placed outside our door at the end of the day with a "TRASH" sign on it for facilities pick up!

Kyle and Jamie- Please make sure that all runs are brought upstairs before or when you close!!!

5 comments:

Lizzette said...

LQ

Anonymous said...

Monday nights don't work for me... I have a meeting every monday at 8pm!

~KJW

Anonymous said...

jrs

Anonymous said...

I've completed the task you assigned. I e-mailed all the groups again with the default e-mail. I will double check on Monday for the events that are within two weeks with a more aggressive e-mail. Some of the events are not until next semester and I expect them to not be as quick to come in.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Phee's gone for the day and there are no directions for adding people to the SR listserv. I found directions for a treasurer listserv but I don't think that's the right one...

~KJW