Friday, April 11, 2008

New scheduling coordinator

Hi lovely ECOs
I am happy to announce that you will be having a new staff person join you in the Resource Center on Monday at 10:30 Her name is Melinda Nielsen and she will be taking over Barbara's responsibilities as scheduling coordinator. (Barbara will continue as Byron's - full time - administrative assistant). Melinda will spend her first few weeks getting oriented and learning all about us, so Barbara will continue as scheduling coordinator until she and I feel Melinda is ready to take on that role. (we'll let you know when to change appointments) In addition to that, Melinda will be another staff presence in the Resource Center and support to all of you. So I will be asking her to spend time with each of you getting to know you and your job. Becca will, of course, help train her in customer service.

Please make her welcome and introduce yourselves if you see her before I have a chance to do that.
Phee

No comments: