Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursday, November 1

Happy First Day of November!

I hope that everyone had a great Halloween last night!
I hope that you aren't crashing from all the sugar!
Please let me know what wonderful tasks you did today!

Hope you all enjoy your day!


5 comments:

Lizzette said...

I need that halloween candy to wake up!! lol.
-checked both emails
-checked voicemail
-logged in a package
-answered the phones

Unknown said...

Agreement for services, checked emails, smiled po filling

lwaters said...

Agreement for Services
Logged Packages
Hung Posters
Did 2 ECO Events

Anonymous said...

* Check and Respond to Voicemail
* Check Both Emails
* Check Purchase Orders for Completion
* Closing Procedures
* Data Entry (Activation Forms)
* Distribute Paychecks
* Event Planning With Students
* Run Items Upstairs (POs, SASP, Etc.)

Anonymous said...

i returned some phone calls, did some SR cards, made that link list
~KJW