Friday, November 2, 2007

TGIF

Happy Friday!

  • First of all, you all are doing a good job with posting and letting me know what things are getting done! Things have slowed down a bit in the office now that activation forms have almost stopped coming in. However, event consulting has picked up! If you are bored, don't hesitate to ask myself, Phee, or another advisor for work!

  • Remember that every person that walks into this office is a customer. Sometimes customers can be mean and let's show them that we are better than that by being SUPER friendly :)

  • There is something on the reception desk that I need EVERY one of you to look at. I will put it in a folder with the label "To ECOs" on it. Please take time of of your day today and next week to complete the task inside (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)

  • Don't forget to post!

  • I'm really proud of you all and have been getting great comments about your work. Keep it up :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I answered the phone, signed out checks, checked emails
~KJW

Anonymous said...

* Check and Respond to Voicemail
* Check Both Emails
* Check Purchase Orders for Completion
* Opening Procedures
* Closing Procedures
* Data Entry (Activation Forms)
* Distribute Paychecks
* Event Planning With Students
* Email Event Tracking Forms
* File Purchase Orders
* Fill in RSO Forms in Bins
* Hang Posters In Bulletin Boards
* Log In Packages
* Respond to Notes on Desk
* Run Items Upstairs (POs, SASP, Etc.)
* Sort Mail into RSO Mailboxes
* SR Listserv

aka I did everything at least once between 9-5 ;)

Anonymous said...

oops i forgot to post last friday, but i think we remember when i almost broke the whole resource room. -DP