I'm back in the office after fighting off the dreaded pink eye and I appreciate all your hard work in the office while I was away! For today, please be sure to be as helpful to our customers as possible and do any daily tasks that need to be done!
AND DON'T FORGET...
ALWAYS post at the beginning, middle, or end of your shift!!!!! I need to know what you've done during your shift!!!
HAVE A FUN AND SAFE HALLOWEEN!
5 comments:
answered emails and placed posters
Check and Respond to Voicemail
Check Both Emails
Check Purchase Orders for
Completion
File Purchase Orders
Log In Packages
Respond to Notes on Desk
Run Items Upstairs (POs, SASP, Etc.)
Sort Mail into RSO Mailboxes
DP =)
Answered phones
ran stuff upstairs
emailed ecco events
searched for missing po's
checked eco emails
Responded to emails and voicemails, 3 AFSs!!! helped customers, PO requests, made runs upstairs
Post a Comment