Good morning,
Those of you working Tuesday (Elyse, Kyle, Djade, Lawrence, Jamie, and Lizzette) need to make sure to finish these tasks before you leave. If you start a task and do not finish it, you NEED to inform the next person coming in of your progress and where you left off.
-On the counter there is a list of RSOs that have signed up or have gone to RSOOO. You need to email the RSOs that are not on the list and let them know that none of their officers have attended RSOOO or signed up for one. There are only two left and they need to do this to be active! (Check the new sign ups also before sending any emails, in case they recently signed up).
-SR cards. Danielle created a step-by-step sheet for processing SR cards. It is on the counter to the right of the computer. Please make sure to do SR cards if they are not done. Leave notes and discuss your progress with your co-workers as they come in. Today, I need to you to enter the SR cards into AllInfo.
-Call Maurianne Adams to pick up package. It has been here since May and needs to be picked up!!! She might be a little mean on the phone, but be strong and make it clear that we have been holding this package for her since May. We cannot deliver it, it needs to be picked up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Emailed Maurianne
Some SR cards still need to be done
EM
I emailed all of the RSO contacts c. RSOOO except for a few who I couldn't find contact information for. They can be found on the highlighted list of RSOs on the desk, marked with an O
~KJW
Djade
I finished all the SR cards and put them in Rafi's bin.
I also left a voicemail for Maurianne.
Post a Comment