Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday- 9/24


Good morning ECOs!
I hope that you all had a nice weekend and are ready to begin another week of classes and work! I have designated some tasks for you and am in the process of determining who is on reception and event development during their shifts. Please finish your tasks given and post a comment to let me know!
Elyse- I want you on reception this morning.
  • Please take care of any random notes on the desk
  • Ceck and respond to voicemails, emails, etc.
  • If there is filing, please do it.
  • Pease try to contact the three women who have left their IDs here.
  • Contact Phee to figure out where the 9/19 RSOOO attendance form is
  • Call Erin to ask where she wants the yellow event planning manualsto go
  • Check the staff attendance email when Barbara sends it, and if any advisor or accounting specialist is out today, make sure they have no appts. If they do, contact the person to reschedule.

Lizzette-

I want you on event development (if we get any)

  • Please finish any SR cards and AllInfo logging.
  • Please clean out and post in the bulletin boards downstairs.
  • If we have new event tracking forms, contact the groups to inform them of the 5 day meeting rule.
  • Bring any items up to 416.
  • Tidy up the bulletin board outside the door, take down any old items.
  • Please create two filing systems if time allows. I will give you the details
Danielle-
Please do event development from 11-2, BREAK at 2 for 15 minutes, then receptionist from 2:15-5
  • I have a filing task for you for the event development desk. I will tell you about it when you arrive.
  • Runs upstairs
  • Paychecks
  • As receptionist, please check and do tasks that are listed for others above if they have not been completed. Thanks!

Lawrence-
Please be our receptionist from 11-2:15, then event development until you leave. I will need to talk to you before I leave about the staff meeting on thurs.
  • Please file anything that is left to file (P.O.s, etc)
  • Check voicemail and email, and respond to them if needed.
  • When Phee gives us the updated list of RSOs that haven't registered for RSOOO, you must contact them. I will give you the template for the email, you just need to fill in the email addresses. If they don't have email, try contacting their main contact from AllInfo.

4 comments:

Elyse said...

All done. EM

Lizzette said...

I made the files for each of us, and did the bulletin boards. There werent any SR cards that I could do.
LQ

Anonymous said...

I emailed the RSOs that have not signed or attended RSOOO but some didnt have contact info and a lot of the deliveries failed. So someone may want to try and call them. I marked the ones with no email info. List on ECO desk.

I did SR Cards.

That took most of my time so there are still things that are not finished:

The account statements still need to be filed. They are next to the file cabinets.

Event coordinators need to be emailed about their event advisor. Paper work on ECO Desk.

Few little notes I left on the Receptionist Desk.

DP

Anonymous said...

I filed half of the account statements. They're not in alphabetical order so have fun.

Emailed event coordinators about their event advisers.

Took care of the big RSOOO list.

~KJW