Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday, September 25th

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-


Good morning everyone,

Please look below to see what I have assigned you to do today. Enjoy your tuesday!

Elyse- Receptionist from 9-11, please respond to emails and voicemails and finish any P.O filing that needs to be done.

Kyle- Event development until you leave. Please finish filing the account statements, which will most likely take up your day.

Djade- Please do reception from 11-1:30, will you please fill the forms in the hanging bins and find us another box of P.O.s? We are completely out of stock down here for those forms. I will assign more tasks to you as they come up!

Lawrence- Can you please be at the event development desk until your shift is up today (12:30-2:30). If Kyle did not finish account statement filing, I will need you to do that for me. It is in a pile behind your desk, the files need to be put in the bottom two drawers on the right. If Kyle finished that before he left, I will find something else for you to do.

Lizzette- Please do reception from 1:30- 3:30, If there are any files to be filed please do that, also finish and log any SR cards, etc. From 3:30-5 I want you on event development. Please check the bulletin boards downstairs, clean them out, finish any runs that need to go upstairs (today there were SASP card forms in there that needed to be brought up yesterday), etc.

Jamie- Please work event development from 2:30-3:30. I want you to create folders (manila folders) for the event tracking forms that we used to contact RSOs about making appts. On those forms, I need you to write when we contacted them and by what date they need to be making an appt. Go through the forms and make sure the groups we contacted actually made an appt. From 3:30-5, please do reception. At the end of the day, make sure that there are no forms in the bins to be filed or brought upstairs. In addition, before you close, you MUST bring the paychecks back upstairs to be put in the safe!


Have a great Tuesday

3 comments:

Djade said...

Djade

Anonymous said...

jrs

Anonymous said...

I was not entirely sure how you wanted the filing to be done.

I put them in the Event Consulting desk, and made seprate folders for each month which we can file after e-mailing/entering in to the spreadsheet.

I wasn't sure if this is how you wanted it Rebecca, but it made the most sense.