As some of you may know, I will be out of the office from Thursday, April 3rd and Friday, April 4th for an interview in Savannah, GA. In my absence, I need to ask you all to fill out your hours before Friday morning. I have signed my name at the bottom, so I trust that you will be honest and accurate with your hours :) Also, if you don't fill in your hours, I cannot be there to fill them in for you and sign for you, so you will NOT get paid for this week if you do not do this!
Elyse- On Friday A.M. before you leave at 12:30 I need you to send Donna Beauregard the Payroll form. All I need you to do is this:
-Fax the completed payroll form on Friday to 51838.
-After you fax , please make a copy of the form and place on my desk
-On the original form, please write "Faxed on (date) and (time)"
-Place in the campus mailer on the front desk and put in Whitmore bin.
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment