Monday, April 28, 2008

Finals and End of year Meeting

  • I need your finals work availability so that I can schedule you all that final week of school. Finals are scheduled from Thursday, May 15-Thursday, May 22.Please give me ONLY the times that you can work on those days. In addition, if there are other commitments or times you can't work from now until May 22,please let me know as soon as possible. Email me at rsnyder@educ.umass.edu

  • As we get ready to end this year, I would love to meet with you all together one last time to show my appreciation for all of your hard work. I need all of you to be there, so I am allowing you to pick the best time to meet.The meeting shouldn't go longer than 1/2 hour and I will bring some sweets to eat. Please follow this link and fill out your available times for each day.If you have any questions, please let me know.
  • LINK: http://doodle.ch/k643p2whpm4s5py8

No comments: