Dear Ecos,
In each of your mailboxes you will find your employee self-evaluation form. Please fill it out before Monday, December 10th. The process for the evaluation process is as follows:
Each student employee will receive a copy of the evaluation form to fill out as a self appraisal. The supervisor will also fill one employee evaluation for each student. After exchanging evaluation forms, the supervisor and student will meet to discuss the evaluations.
The evaluation process will take place Monday, December 10th through Friday, December 14th during a designated shift.
Please know that this experience is not supposed to be scary. I want it to be a time where we can be open and honest with each other about what we expect of each other in the office. This is a great learning experience for all of us and I hope that these evaluations will help us in our own development.
SUPERVISOR EVALUATION
In addition, I have prepared a confidential supervisor evaluation to be done online prior to the evaluation meeting. It can be accessed here: http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB22789FD8PXR. I chose for it to be confidential so you all feel comfortable being open and honest about how I am doing as your supervisor and make suggestions to how I can improve for next semester.
Please complete the supervisor evaluation online by the end of this week!!!
3 comments:
i took care of the Acct statements
jrs
dp
Post a Comment