Dear Ecos,
This semester is winding down and we only have this week together. I would first like to thank you all for a good semester, it has been a pleasure getting to know you and seeing you work this fall. I would also like to say thank you to Lizzette who unfortunately will not be returning next semester.
Work for the Spring semester will start on Monday, January 28th. Over January break, I will be emailing you all to remind you to send me your schedule for the spring semester. If you have your schedule now, please send it to rsnyder@educ.umass.edu. I expect you all to send me your schedule BY Sunday, January 20th at midnight. I will be putting together a schedule for the Spring and emailing it to you by Thursday, January 24th. If you do not email me your schedule, I can not guarantee a significant amount of shifts for you.
Please do not forget to email me your schedule!!!
Just a heads up for next semester, things will be changing in the office. I am planning on having fewer ECOs on at a time and creating set hours of availability for Event Development. This will ensure that all ECOs get a chance to do event development! Within the first week of work, I expect the staff to get together for a Spring semester information/training session.
I wish you all the best of luck with finals and safe travels home! Have a fun holiday season and I look foward to seeing you all in the Spring!
Best,
Becca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment