Hello Ecos!
Hope you all are surviving these last weeks of the semester! I wanted to let you know that I am working hard on trying to make the task list you see to your right hyperlinked so it brings you to instructions on how to do the task. If you all would like to help me with this I would appreciate it!
Second, I am now working less with you all since you are doing such a good job! I am going to be spending a significant amount of time planning events with Melissa and Jordan for next semester. You will still see me in the office, but I trust that you are professional enough to hold down the fort without much supervision! This does not mean that the rules have changed and I still expect you to do your jobs and use good customer service with everyone that comes through our doors.
Have a great day!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ok :-(
~KJW
* Check Both Emails
* Closing Procedures
* Run Items Upstairs (POs, SASP, Etc.)
slow day...
FOR FRIDAY
* Check and Respond to Voicemail
* Check Both Emails
* Check Purchase Orders for Completion
* Opening Procedures
* Data Entry (Activation Forms)
* Log In Packages
* Respond to Notes on Desk
* SR Listserv
=)
-checked email
-ran things upstairs
-closing procedures
-filed
very very slow
LQ
Post a Comment