Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Thursday!

Hello Ecos!

Hope that you are enjoying your week and things aren't getting too stressful!

Please keep these in mind as you work today:

-Email me your exam schedule and availability for that last week of school. Please consider your travels and other plans for that week and only give me days you can definitely work. I will be putting together a final schedule for that week soon!

-Start to brainstorm what you want to do for a holiday staff party. I think it would be nice if we all went out to dinner somewhere, so we could get off campus! Let me know what you think.

-If you are traveling away for thanksgiving break and are going to miss a shift, please let me know ASAP and find someone to cover!!!

-Can someone cover Danielle's shift for Wednesday before thanksgiving? Please see her message below!

-Don't forget that we are not open Monday. Wednesday will be Monday's schedule.

Thanks ECOs. You Rock!!!!

4 comments:

Lizzette said...

-email
-voicemail
-packages

Lizzette

Anonymous said...

Word... I'm an english major, I have no final exams. Just papers and portfolios. I'll stick around and work if you've got work for me.

Off campus dinner sounds amazing. Haibatchi anyone?
~KJW

lwaters said...

Did an ECO meeting
Answered the Phone

Anonymous said...

* Check and Respond to Voicemail
* Check Both Emails
* Check Purchase Orders for Completion
* Closing Procedures
* Event Planning With Students
* Email Event Tracking Forms
* Respond to Notes on Desk
* Run Items Upstairs (POs, SASP, Etc.)

For Thursday