Thursday, November 29, 2007

FYI

From Erin-

I was just down at the Cashier's office and heard some feedback about
the way that RSOs are filling out Deposit slips. I wanted to let you
know this information since most of the RSOs fill these out downstairs.
The first thing is to make sure that when you are refilling the deposit
slip folder, make sure you refill with the blank deposit slips and not
the telecomm slips, which already have the CSD information on them.
Second, make sure that RSOs fill in the Account Codes section and they
stamp the back of their checks before they head down to the Cashier's
office. Of course, you don't always talk to the RSOs filling these out,
but if you do talk to them, just checking over their work and being
cognizant of these things would be appreciated by the Cashier's office.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word KJW

Anonymous said...

Today I...
did the mail
emailed a few RSOs for ECO appointments.
discovered the night kitchen

Anonymous said...

jrs

Anonymous said...

DP

Unknown said...

dis