Friday, November 30, 2007

February events

Hi ECOS,

In case no one thought to tell you, all February events must be planned with their advisor by December 20. What that means is that they must have an initial meeting witht the advisor before that date and everything that takes time has to be initiated - grants, contracts, food waiver requests, agreement for services etc by Dec. 20. Little things can be done in February.

I see that there are quite a few ECO events on the schedule for February, so can you make an extra push to get those students in to see you in the next 3 weeks? Also, keep in mind that most people, includng you, won't be thinking much about events during finals.

Thanks, Phee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Phee,

I just received Barbara's tentative list going until February earlier this morning and I will be e-mailing all of those groups who have yet to come in letting them know about the deadline.

Thanks!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

DP