Don't forget to post on today's board with the tasks you started or completed.
**Even if there weren't tasks to do, make sure you let me know!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Having the list of tasks on the side bar is really helpful for me. But I can't find the opening proceedures... I did the voicemail, email, checked everything else, feeling good like I did my job. yay! ~KJW
5 comments:
Having the list of tasks on the side bar is really helpful for me. But I can't find the opening proceedures...
I did the voicemail, email, checked everything else, feeling good like I did my job. yay!
~KJW
I hung posters. Also took down the homecoming bulletin board and put the old one back up.
-EM
Data entry: Allinfo and Listserve, checked emails,sorted mail into mailboxes, gave out paychecks and logged in packages
I checked the email again, did some filing and bascially did all that other receptionist fun stuff :)
- LQ
I logged in packages and I also scheduled appointments and I ran PO's upstairs
Post a Comment