Monday, October 22, 2007

NEW SYSTEM (***PLEASE READ***)

New Task System

  • If you look on the right side of the blog you will see a list of daily tasks. Every shift you work, please work on completing unfinished tasks. To verify that you've done tasks, I need you to post a comment on Every day's blog that I will put up telling me which tasks you've done. Even if there are no tasks to do, please comment to tell me that there were no tasks to finish! This system is similar to the previous system, but I am not assigning tasks.
  • Please note that if you do not post consistently there will be repercussions. However, I will inform you first of this and remind you to post before handing out any warnings.
  • This system is temporary, I will be creating a much more efficient system this week and will inform you of the changes through email/mail/blog/notes.

4 comments:

Event_Consultants said...

Elyse- Responded to emails and voicemails and distributed paychecks.

Lizzette- Filing, posted bulletin boards, and created new RSO sign up sheet.

Anonymous said...

Stuff that I've done or am doing:

* Check and Respond to Voicemail
* Check Both Emails
* Closing Procedures
* Event Planning with Student
(no one has arrived yet)
* Run Items Upstairs (POs, SASP, Etc.)
* Sort Mail into RSO Mailboxes

I also am e-mailing groups who have an overstuffed mailbox letting them know they should pick up their mail.

Anonymous said...

-Updating Frozen RSOs
-Respond to Voicemail
-Check Both Emails
-Check Purchase Orders for Completion
-Closing Procedures
-Data Entry (Activation Forms)
-Distribute Paychecks
-Log In Packages
-Respond to Notes on Desk
-Run Items Upstairs
-SR Listserv

dp

Anonymous said...

gee what handsome clever and otherwise indiana jones'esque person thought of putting the tasks up on the side of the blog? it works well!

~KJW