Happy Thursday!
Tasks (*please comment on what tasks you did so if you don't finish them, I know why!)
Lizzette- Please check email/voicemail and respond to them accordingly. Also, add the NSBE e-board list from Phee into AllInfo. Can you please call Paula and tell her we have a package here for her too! Finally, please file the SR cards in the bin. Thank you.
Djade-Please check emails/voicemails and respond to them accordingly. During your shift, I would like you to fill the RSO paperwork bins (the ones with P.O.s, deposit slips, etc.). If mail comes in during your shift, please be sure to put it away. Could you please make a list of the packages in the back room and contact them by email or phone to let them know we have packages here for them.
Lawrence- Please work event development for your shift today. I would like you to make sure that ALL posters/flyers in the top bin are put in the bulletin board and that all old stuff has been taken down from them too. I left event tracking forms to be taken care of (I showed you this the other day with emailing the groups, etc). In addition, please be sure that you bring any runs upstairs before the end of your shift.
.
.
Kyle- Please work reception. I would like you to finish any filing, listserv entry, and data entry of activation forms. If there are packages that need to be logged, please do so. In addition, be sure to check the email frequently and sign people up for the treasure workshop. Please work of any data entry that might be left to do when you switch to event development at 3:30. Thanks.
.
.
Jamie-Please work event development until 3:30, work on making sure that RSOs are coming in for Event development and contacting those who haven't, you know what I mean. For the rest of your shift, please do reception and make sure that at the end of the day EVERYTHING is brought upstairs that is in the bins!
3 comments:
I got everything done, except I wasn't able to get a hold of Paula!
LQ
Everything was done
I sent out e-mails to the new event tracking forms we received today. I was unable to go back and contact the groups that are on the tentative list that have not come in. I had two events to plan today, and a lot of SR listserv stuff to do. I will complete this task tomorrow morning.
Post a Comment