Friday, September 14, 2007

Things you NEED to know and follow

Dear ECOs,
Congratulations on surviving your first week as an Event Consultant! Things have gone fairly well, but there have been some issues in communication that need to be addressed. First of all, it is very important that you all communicate with me frequently. Before this blog, I had been sending frequent emails with no response from anyone. I need you all to be reading and responding to emails, especially emails about staff meetings, as soon as you read them. I can not do my job and this office can not work without your constant communication!
Second, there are manuals on the desk that you need to read. They contain important and helpful information on how to do the daily tasks with students every day. If you find things that need to be changed or added please let me know.
Third, Please review your schedules again and see if you can work ANY of the open shifts. It is important, especially in the afternoon, that we have two ECOs working. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Fourth, come in to work earlier than your designated start time. When someone needs to leave at their designated shift end and you show up late, even a few minutes, it seriously affects how this office runs. We cannot have an empty reception desk at any time and I am not always going to be at work to cover.

Please review this post and comment on it with your initials and any other information you would like to comment on. I will be posting other important information that you need to know under other labels, so please read those and initial them as well!!!

Thanks,
Becca